Saturday, February 14, 2015

Last day in Medellín

Day 3 with Jan Carlos we head to another park up the hill. This one is one of the largest and very interesting. Although it looks pristine, the transition is literally different in every 6ft section of concrete. This made for very weird feeling, but the locals know how to ride it making it look like nothing. Just something to get used to, but I am stoked on some of the content we produced!

We then headed down the hill using pieces of a palette as brakes under our feet.

This was my third day here and although it was incredible getting to know the real Colombian life, I had one touristy place I wanted to go so once we got back, I ate and packed my bag for Guatapé to stay the night and head back the next day.


100 pesos aka 4 cents for a frozen mango popsicle. I love it here

Footy review

No comments:

Post a Comment